Made in Maryland Festival
WHERE: Kurtz’s Beach
2070 Kurtz Avenue,
Pasadena MD 21122
(Anne Arundel County Maryland Vendor Fairs, Craft Shows, Festivals.)
DESCRIPTION: Not only is Maryland beautiful, it’s filled with character, charm, and plenty of endearing quirks. The Made In Maryland Festival will celebrate all the unique offerings of our marvelous state while also supporting local entrepreneurship.
From artisans, crafters, food vendors, wineries, breweries, live entertainment and beyond, here’s what ticket holders can expect during this exciting Maryland-themed afternoon along the Chesapeake Bay:
- Variety of master artisans and crafters featuring Maryland-themed products and beyond.
- Fresh flower market, just in time for Mother’s Day.
- Food trucks offering Maryland culinary staples (think freshly shucked oysters, Old Bay fries, berger cookies, and more).
- Black-Eyed Susan handcrafted signature cocktails.
- Regional wineries and breweries.
- Live entertainment.
- Children’s petting zoo & moon bounce.
- Mascot appearances.
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/1153118821513230/