DESCRIPTION: The annual Jazz and Art Festival is a celebration of creativity! We are excited to expand our event this year with a larger footprint, Broadway Square onto Broadway Pier, that includes a larger focus on local artisans and more art demonstrations. Our expanded footprint allows us to open the event up to more vendors and opportunities.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
- Do note that the selection process is juried and vendor applications are subject to committee approval.
- Preference will be given to Fells Point brick-and-mortar businesses and outside vendors selling comparable items will not be approved.
- There are a limited number of food vending opportunities and Fells Point businesses have right of first refusal.
- We will not accept any beverage vendors and do not allow our vendors to sell alcohol.
- Commercial product and art vendors will be limited and will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 75% of vendors will be vendors displaying/selling handmade items.
- Approval from the committee is mandatory.
EVENT CONTACT: Misty Keens at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/290631891648350/