Community Market at Hair Musical
DESCRIPTION: Looking for makers, artists, and unique businesses for our Community Market bazaar to accompany our outdoor performances of HAIR: The American Love-Rock Tribal Musical.
Join us around the bonfire in our exclusive open-air performance space. Bring blankets and pillows to enjoy a picnic on the hill, browse the wares from great vendors and artists in the Maker’s Market, grab some grub from the grill, hit up the bar – and explore all the sights, sounds, tastes, and feels of the tribe’s campground. All tix are general admission for $25.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Looking for: handmade or designed by you/local artists or fit our 60’s/hippie/wild child theme: CBD/Hemp Products
Artists: painters, sculptors, drawings, mixed media, fabric, metal, wood, etc.
Makers of soap, textiles, clothing, accessories, plants, etc.
Food: tea, kombucha, etc.
- No Direct Sales or MLM companies.
- Fee: $20 refundable reservation fee.
- Pop-up tent and 1 chair
- A table may be available to be reserved for a rental fee of $25 from the arty rental company.
- Once you have submitted please allow 48 hours for us to review your application and approve you to vend at our event.
- Preference given to vendors who can be present for both nights.
- Load in is at 5:30PM
- Vending takes place from 6:30PM to 8PM
- Optional hours: 10:30PM to 11:30PM
EVENT CONTACT: Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
VENDOR APPLICATION: https://forms.gle/1jqgd5gsj1DfB6yMA
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/1056298354574793